ABOUT RECYCLE FOR LIFE BY CENVIRO
Recycle For Life by Cenviro (RFL) is a recycling programme that rewards cash through a smart card. The concept was initiated by Cenviro Sdn Bhd together with MyKasih Foundation to enhance the public’s practice in recycling activities as well as to support the Malaysian Government’s Separation at Source initiatives. Through RFL recyclables collection, the recyclables will be weighed and a cash value will be credited into the Recycle For Life smart card (RFL Card) based on the current market price. The RFL Card can be used for purchase of goods at participating school’s canteen, bookshop, hypermarkets, and merchant partner outlets.
The RFL Card is powered by Whalet; an electronic wallet approved by Bank Negara Malaysia. For more information and full terms and conditions on whalet, refer to www.whalet.com.my
RECYCLE FOR LIFE PROGRAMME
The programme terms and conditions herein (“Recycle For Life Terms and Conditions”) are in addition to and are to be read together with the Whalet by DIV Services Sdn Bhd (0682942-A) (referred to as “DIV”) Whalet Card Terms & Conditions which govern the use of the Recycle For Life Card issued by DIV. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Recycle For Life Programme Terms and Conditions and the Whalet Card Terms & Conditions, the Recycle For Life Programme Terms and Conditions shall prevail in so far as it relates to the Recycle For Life Programme.
- ELIGIBILITY & PARTICIPATION
- You are only eligible to participate in the Recycle For Life by Cenviro Programme if you are holding a Recycle For Life Card.
- RFL Card holder must present the RFL Card prior to any recycling activity to ensure that the recycling activity cash earnings are accumulated in the RFL Card. RFL recyclables collection activity will not be carried out should the RFL Card be faulty.
- The following recyclables will be included in the computation of the Recycle For Life by Cenviro cash reward:
- Household E-Waste: These materials include some type of electronic component and are most often disassembled in order to be recycled.
Recycle For Life has no responsibility for the loss or confidentiality of customer data on recycled equipment. Before recycling household e-waste equipments, please ensure to:
- Delete data on the hard-disk drives and any other storage devices in the products
- Back up or transfer any data prior to deletion
- Remove any removable media, such as diskettes, CDs, or PC Cards
- The current market price of the recyclables items as at 29th March 2018 is as follows:
Recyclable items Price Per KG Aluminium Can RM3.50 B&W Paper RM0.50 Mix paper RM0.20 Old newspaper RM0.25 Cardboard RM0.40 HPDE RM0.80 PP RM0.65 PET RM0.60 Mix Plastic RM0.50 Steel RM0.65 Tin RM0.65 Household E-Waste Price Per Unit CPU RM10.00 Monitor RM3.00 Notebook/Laptop RM10.00 Mobile Phone RM3.00 Smart Phone / Tablet RM5.00 Camera RM5.00 Projector RM3.00 Printer / Scanner RM1.00 Keyboard & Mouse RM0.00 CRT TV RM3.00 LCD TV RM5.00 Fridge (With Compressor) RM5.00 Washing Machine RM5.00 Air Conditioner RM10.00 Small Appliances (Iron, Rice Cooker, Vacuum, Oven, Radio, etc) RM1.00
- The RFL cash value earned from recycling activities will be reflected in the RFL mobile application or Whalet’s website on www.whalet.com.my
- In rare instances, the final RFL cash reward earned may vary from the initial amount printed on the receipt, and could be due to the adjusted weight during the reconciliation process.
- In the case of a replacement RFL Card issued, the accumulated cash rewards earned in the old card will be automatically transferred to the new RFL Card.
- Cash rewards earned from recylcing do not expire as long as your RFL member account is open.
- RECYCLABLES COLLECTION
- We will use reasonable endeavours to collect the recyclables during the hours of access and at the frequency agreed as per the RFL Participation Form.
- We may at our discretion provide RFL participants representative with reasonable notice if there’s a need to change the day for the recyclables collection.
- Our collector shall not be required to empty any bin which in our opinion is overfilled, uneven, or may harm or injure our personnel.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the services to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, or which do not materially affect the nature or quality of the services.
- FIRST TIME LOGIN
RFL Card holder is required to follow below instructions to perform first time login to the RFL mobile application:
- Download the RFL mobile application:
- Click on the Register link.
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- Key-in your Email Address.
- Create your preferred password of minimum 8-character with a combination of at least 1 capital letter, 1 small letter and 1 number.
- You will receive a Confirmation Email and a One-Time-Code on your registered mobile phone number.
- Key-In the One-Time-Code and click on “Activate”.
- Link your whalet account with your RFL Card.
- Select ‘Add Whalet Card’ function upon login to Whalet Account.
- Input RFL Card number and Combi Code which is available at the back of your RFL Card.
- Click ‘Activate’ Link
- Visual shown in advertisements and promotional materials are for illustration purposes only.
- For any assistance, RFL Card holder may contact +603-77201800 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OTHER TERMS
- In addition to the Terms and Conditions contained herein, the use of your RFL Card shall also be governed by the Terms and Conditions of Whalet, the prepaid electronic purse provided by DIV Services Sdn. Bhd.
- VERSION UPDATES AND LANGUAGES
- The most updated version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any previous versions. These Terms and Conditions are also available in Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency, the English version of the Terms and Conditions shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia Version.
Date: 10 April, 2018